Online Life Changing Experience

First of all let me ask you something - What's your answer if someone ask you to define 'Life Chaging Experience?'

Go out from your comfort zone?
Go to the place you'd never imagine before and survive on living there?
Some moment in your life that become a turnpoint?
Trying out something you could never have a chance before?
Having a feeling you never experienced before?

Many people try to define it's meaning-and it might be all different. And if you ask them whats their Life Changing Experience the answer will probably be on vary - as variously as possible.

For me, personally, i think my Life Changing Experience is living alone in Jakarta where has a lot differences from my hometown, Solo. I do everything by myself here, going here and there by foot and use the public transportation - unlike in Solo where I drive a car (Which now makes me understand the route of Kopaja and how it works- Something i never noticed while i was in Solo!)

...but lately i experienced an online Life Changing Experience. Why Online?
Okay, how many of you going online everyday? I bet there's a lot, if not the social media like twitter, Instagram, Path, won't be as crowded as they are now (and i'm one of the self-proclaimed active user, LOL)

Let us make this habit as a superb positive one. meeh, hear me saying.

Few days later boyfriend shared a link on his twitter page, mentioned about a TEDx video he often saw on youtube, and o the section he posted the title was:

"They Called Her “The World’s Ugliest Girl” & Her Response is Unbelievably Beautiful"



After i watched it i was like being slapped right on my face with Lizzie's question:


HOW DO YOU DEFINE YOURSELF?

I must thank Lizzie Velasquez for bringing this online life changing experience-- at least for me :)
So, going online in a positive ways, people!

Floreant Dendritae :)

Comments

Popular Posts