Sunday.


I like Sunday. 

Sunday is the day when freedom and happiness bloom on every corner of places I see. When we are together, Sunday is just a happy day. We meet, talk and we just giggle on everything. We made fun on something we see on the road, streets, or even the old stories our parents have told us.

I used to love Sunday.

because Sunday is the day when you came to my town. When distance is just a pretty numeric meaningless thing.
When i know to touch you I just had to reach your hand. No skype.

I used to love Sunday.

Even when we were separated by more margin. Sunday was the day when my work is off. Capital City is so friendly because Sunday is the day when we could talk and talk and talk like there's no tomorrow.

I used to love Sunday.

Oh no, I still love Sunday. 

from the movie 'Life of Pi'

Comments

Popular Posts