Carakafest 2012







photos credit: Pambudi and Dwi Abadi

Attended Carakafest 2012, an advertising festival for advertising college students in Indonesia. This year, carakafest was held in Patra Jasa Hotel, Semarang. Vandi and Dwi Abadi, my classmates went there as the finalist, so hell yeah I should really go! I went there with Melisa and Pambudi on thursday, and attended the workshop on Friday, then the Seminar on Saturday! Two thumbs up for the committee :D

 Mba Ruby Sudoyo, strategic planner from Ogilvy & Mather as our mentor on Strategic planning workshop.


 my classmates in strategic planning class: (from left to right: Mickey, Trias, Kiko, Eva, Sasya, Mba Ruby, me, Melisa, Yudi, Hari, Yulia, Miftah)

mba Ainun @pasarsapi from Akademi Berbagi was giving her speech at the seminar about 'How to Build a Brand'

Can't wait for Carakafest 2013! See you again InshaAllah :)

Comments

Popular Posts