Fasting Trip





And I couldn't hold myself to shop... But unfortunately I've made promise to myself to NOT SPENDING ANY MONEY for stuffs I love for about several weeks till Ramadhan cause it all has reached the limitations. Part of the fasting,eh? Yes I know I should really change my shopping habit. *sigh*

And then I realized how I like to buy something, and just COLLECT them. Suddenly I remembered two things I bought lately but somehow I forgot that I've bought them. Weird eh, its my new black hat and red wedges. Do you guys have any ideas where or when should I wear them? :p
And then we had our break-fasting at RM. Nyonya Soeharti. What a wonderful day :)
                                                                                                                               colorbox black hat
red kate two tone wedges

Btw almost forgot to show you guys the picture of my new hair cut :D yeah i know the bangs... My BANGS that failed and screwed but I reaaaaallyyy love the cutting cus It's so refreshing :D

my expression is as fail as my bangs mwahaha

Comments

Popular Posts