ADUH! Kesian :(

This is the most matching quotes i'll give to you:
"Plagiatisme adalah bentuk penghargaan tertinggi"
so... either you spying my blog, you didn't follow me but keep clicking 'www.taniaajani.blogspot.com' every single time you online, keep following my blog's style, adding features like mine, and uploading pictures that similar to me... I tell you something: YOU ADMIRE ME, BUT YOU AFRAID TO ADMIT IT. and i know it'll be hard for you to always follow me because I'm completely far above you. Don't be jealous, don't cry. Keep moving! keep being my shadows! God knows what's inside of your head. Good Luck little girl, may you have strength and courage to find your OWN STYLE, either following mine. Otherwise, if you read it I'' tell you something: NO OFFENSE :))

Comments

Popular Posts